Join The AACI
THE AMERICAN ANTI-CORRUPTION INSTITUTE (AACI) Together, Empowering Tone at the Top
1. Who is eligible to apply for the CACM?
Any individual who meets the eligibility requirements may sit for the CACM. They are:
2. What is the CACM Exam Path?
The CACM Exam Path is the CACM certification process where CACM applicants must meet all the CACM eligibility requirements and pass the CACM exam to get certified as CACM.
3. How can I apply for the CACM?
One can apply for the CACM by filling the CACM online application on the membership portal (THEAACI.net).
4. Do I need to submit The AACI supporting documents corroborating my CACM application?
No. The AACI’s Certification and Membership Committee will decide whether they need any further information or documentation for the fee paid submitted applications.
5. Is the CACM exam an online test?
Yes, it is an in-person proctored online test.
6. What are the CACM exam question types?
The CACM exam question types are multiple choice, and true/false.
7. What is the duration of the CACM exam?
It is limited to 160 (one hundred sixty) minutes. Once you start the exam, it will stop automatically after 160 minutes.
8. What are the parameters of the CACM exam?
9. What is the passing score of the CACM exam?
The passing score of the exam is 75% or 75 questions out of 100.
10. How many questions appear in the CACM exam?
11. What is the CACM registration window?
The exam is available from January 15 to December 31 of each calendar year.
12. When shall I sit for the CACM exam?
A CACM candidate must sit by December 31 of the year he/she submitted his / her paid CACM application. A CACM exam registrant who does not sit for the exam by December 31 of the year will lose the entire exam fee; USD 850.The CACM exam fee qualifies a registrant to sit for the exam one time.
13. Must I sit for the CACM exam on or before December 31?
Yes. A CACM exam registrant who does not sit for the exam by December 31 of the year will lose the entire exam fee; USD 850.The CACM exam fee qualifies a registrant to sit for the exam one time.
14. What is the CACM exam fee? What does it cover?
The exam fee is USD 925. It is a non-refundable fee and covers all the following:
15. The AACI says that the CACM exam fee is non-refundable, what does it mean?
The CACM Exam Path (called the CACM Exam Fee after July 1, 2018) is not refundable when The AACI's Certification and Membership Committee approves a CACM application. If the Committee rejects a CACM application, The AACI refunds the CACM applicant for the full amount paid by the applicant less USD 100 (processing fee) and the application fee (USD 75).
16. How long does it take The AACI to decide on my CACM exam application?
The AACI's Certification and Membership Committee decides on the submitted and fully paid CACM applications within seven business days of their receipt.
17. How many times am l allowed to sit for the CACM exam during any one calendar year?
A CACM applicant can sit for the CACM exam as many times as he wants during the period from January 15 to December 31 of each calendar year subject to compliance with the CACM registration's rules and regulations.
18. Can I print my CACM certificate when I complete the CACM exam?
Yes. When you PASS the CACM exam, you can print it.
19. I submitted the CACM membership application but cannot pay my appropriate fee via PayPal. Can I get The AAC's bank information to wire the appropriate fee?
Yes, you can. Please contact us.
20. What does CACM Exam Authorization mean?
The CACM Exam Authorization means the approval of the Exam Unit to allow a CACM registrant to sit for the exam.
Besides, the CACM registrant may buy up to two additional CACM Exam Authorization to sit for the exam. The CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 250. When brought together, the two CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 399. The validity of CACM Exam Authorization is up to December 31 of the year in which the CACM applied for the CACM via exam path.
21. What is the official language of the CACM exam? Does The AACI provide the CACM exam in any other language?
The official language of the exam is English. The CACM exam is only offered in English.
22. How can the public determine the validity of a CACM certificate or an assertion by an individual claiming she is a CACM?
The CACMs' register is legally a public record. Employers may contact us to validate a CACM certificate issued by The AACI and the standing of a CACM at The AACI.
Training and Events