THE AMERICAN ANTI-CORRUPTION INSTITUTE (AACI) Together, Empowering Tone at the Top
The CACM Exam Path
The American Anti-Corruption Institute (AACI) will stop the CACM grandfathering provision of the Certified Anti-Corruption Manager (CACM) management credential in the following countries effectively from January 1, 2018.
- The United States of America (U.S.A.)
- The United Arab Emirates
CACM candidates of these countries shall sit for the CACM online exam to complete the certification process.
CACM Exam Window
The exam will be available from March 1 to December 31 of each calendar year.
CACM registration will be available at the membership portal on January 1, 2018.
Parameters of the CACM Exam
- The entire exam consists of one hundred and five multiple choice and true/false questions.
- There are unidentified five questions that will not be included in the grade of the exam.
- It is limited to 160 (one hundred sixty) minutes. Once you start the exam, it will stop automatically after 160 minutes.
- You cannot pause and resume later.
- You must attempt each question to move forward. However, you will not be able to go backward.
- You can take the exam one time.
- The passing score on the exam is 75% or 75 questions out of 100.
- When you pass the exam, you may download the CACM exam completion certificate.
CACM Exam Fee
The exam fee is USD 650. It covers all of the following:
- One time exam session fee
- CACM review textbook (PDF format)
- One session of 25 practice questions
- CACM membership application fee
- First-year annual CACM membership fee
Sitting for the CACM Exam
- A CACM candidate can register at any time during a calendar year and sit for the exam no later than December 31 of the same year.
- A CACM exam registrant who does not sit for the exam by December 31 of the year will lose the entire exam fee; USD 650.
- A CACM exam fee qualifies a registrant to sit for the exam one time. However, when one attends a CACM review course, (s)he will have an additional official CACM online exam that would be available on the last day of the study course.
- Upon passing the exam, one will be able to download the CACM exam completion certificate.
- Registrants who pass the exam will receive the CACM certificate package within 45 business days.
CACM Review Textbook
A downloadable CACM review textbook will be available for CACM candidates upon registration for the exam. The book is not available for sale at any other places.
CACM Review Course
The AACI does not require a CACM exam registrant to attend a CACM review course. We do not organize or conduct CACM review courses outside the U.S. The minimum U.S. CACM review course fee USD 2,999 (including the exam fee).
For more information, contact the Exam Unit.
Copyright © 2012-2017 The American Anti-Corruption Institute llc All Rights Reserved
Advertise With Us